Here are some reasons why you may enjoy creating your own wedding officiant business:
- Low start-up cost.
- Fulfilling work as you provide a valuable service uniting couples in marriage.
- No major overhead and not necessary to hire employees.
- It’s not a boring repetitive job as the tasks are diverse; from working on ceremony documents, maintaining your internet presence or filing marriage certificates one day to being outside performing a wedding on the beach or in a garden the next day!
- Feel good about being a contributor to local commerce as you promote business in your town or area and network with other local vendors in your community.
- Provides an opportunity for you to use and develop various creative and organizational skills as well as inter-personal skills.
- Earn income and have your own business.
- Create the business model of your choice catering to your niche and/or environment, whether it’s simple, small weddings or elopements to large-scale customized events and unique ceremonies.
Here are some additional tools to get you on your way to having your own wedding officiant business:
- Use the checklist.
- See my helpful links page.
- Start a free website using Weebly. (affiliate link)
- Name your business and secure your website domain using GoDaddy. (affiliate link)
- Sign up for my newsletter for more tips and info.
- Check-out the prewritten Ceremonies and Elements information.